Stimulator Surgery Postponed

Good morning everyone!

I went in this morning for surgery, feeling like I had the symptoms of a UTI. I let the doctors know what my symptoms were. They did a test immediately and sure enough, a UTI is what it is. Thankfully they did not operate with an infection risk present. I will be put on a series of antibiotics and the surgery date is pushed out. I will post the date when it is confirmed.

Although I was ready to get the ball rolling, I am thankful the surgery was stopped if the conditions are not perfect.

Thank you for the out pour of prayers!



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By :